Friday, November 16, 2012

A Sneak Peak at Packaging

I've had a few people request photos of my packaging process, so I thought I'd post just a few pictures of the steps I go through when preparing an order. The way I package is an ever-evolving process as I learn what works and what needs adjusted, but here are how things work for now.


Step 1.

I pull the print/s from my stock and place in a Crystal Clear bag with protective flap (adhesive is on the bag, not the flap, so there's no chance of it sticking to the print). I also stick a business card, a coupon, and sometimes another small goodie in the bag. I then tape the bag to a sturdy piece of backing board that is larger than the print. This helps ensure that there are no bent corners during shipping.




Step 2.

Then it all goes into an industrial strength heavy board mailer that further protects against crushing gets weighed, a mailing/postage label is printed and stuck on, and then my new favorite part...I get to stamp it!



And there you have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment