Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New work in progress

Long time since an update here! I keep mostly to my Facebook or Tumblr, but I should probably show this space some attention more often.


I'm in the process of getting ready to be an exhibitor at The Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa, FL (Idea Fair on Nov. 17 & 18) as well as finishing the next set of five Rock Star Scientists designs to join the current 15 I've made in the past.

Here are two of my new designs:


Benoit Mandelbrot was a French American mathematician born in 1924. Mandelbrot worked on a wide range of mathematical problems, but is best known as the father of fractal geometry and showed how fractals can occur in many different places in both mathematics and in nature.



Alexander Graham Bell, born in 1847, was a scientist, inventor, and engineer and has been described as one of the most influential figures in human history. His research on hearing and speech led him to experiment with hearing devices which eventually led to him being awarded the first US patent for the telephone in 1876. 


And Ada Lovelace is next on my list :)


Here are the other 15 Rock Star Scientists I have already released:




And to bring you up to speed on my other collections that I've missed blogging about:

Our Solar System



I love how vibrant these are in person and they've been really fun to use with kids to help them learn the order of planets.






My love of Doctor Who has transferred over to my designs now. Scariest villain in my opinion?
THE SILENCE!






And of course, all my other work can be viewed in my shop at meganlee.etsy.com.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment