Thursday, July 11, 2013

And the winner....

Congratulations to Dioscaris! You just won a pack of 20 Rock Star Scientists postcards!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and wrote such lovely messages. They brightened my day and put me in a jolly mood to choose a few more winners :)

So...the runners up are Krista and Lauren - you both just won a pack of 5 postcards featuring 20 different scientist designs!
Keep your eye out for more giveaways coming up to be announced on facebook.com/meganleestudio!


And don't forget that the big Christmas in July sale starts at midnight EST tonight!
20% off everything at meganlee.etsy.com!









(If I do not hear back from the winners within 24 hours, new winners will be chosen and notified)

2 comments:

  1. Oh darn I just saw this I am so depressed now.. Well at least i know I was a runner up. I do love these prints though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent you an email - reply with your address ASAP and I can still send this out to you :)

      Delete