Thursday, March 14, 2013

Megan Lee Studio has moved headquaters!

Three weeks ago I moved to beautiful Asheville, NC! I'm still getting settled, but my new office is becoming quite cozy and functional. I especially like my pretty little desk area:




I started working on designs again for my new 'Artists' series (focusing on Italian Ren. artists for now). I wrapped up my da Vinci once this evening. 

My minimalist take on Leonardo's Vitruvian Man.




It's been a busy few weeks, and not just because of the move and getting back to work, but because I finally opened another Etsy shop for one of my other passions: vintage ephemera. 

I love history and the stories that antique items hold, and if you share this interest as well, you may just like http://MeganLeeVintage.etsy.com :) For now I will be offering tintypes, postcards, and antique books.

My two favorite tintypes I've recently collected will actually be staying in my personal collection, but I'm so excited I've been telling everyone about them:








Pretty fantastic, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment